Top 9 Smart Toilets for 2021
As a human being, there are many natural processes that you must undergo to stay alive. These are called a biological process that sustains the body’s well-being. One of the essential processes includes the act of defecating.
Without doing this, your body will malfunction and may even cause death due to toxification. For this reason, various inventions aid in providing a suitable environment for this act. Here are some of the best smart toilets in this modern age that have been invented by man.
Technology has rapidly changed over the past few years. The introduction of new and exciting innovations is now a daily practice. Just as technology changes, so does the look and feel of our homes change. The incorporation of technology into our homes is what we call the smart home.
It has the best price for the ratio of its quality. It has an automatic functionality lid that opens and closes on its own, which is very useful. It also has cleaning systems that are advanced and use UV and electrolyzed systems. Some of its features include built-in speakers and an mp3 player.
The toilet also has vast accommodation for luxury and comfort. It comes with heated seats that not only heat but also allow for temperature control. It has a touch screen capability or remote control and even hands-free maneuverability. Finally, it saves on the water by using only 0.6 gallons of water instead of regular toilets that use 1.6 gallons to flash.
It is a high-quality type of toilet made from ceramic with useful technology enhancements. It has the heated toilet seats with an antibacterial seating surface. It also has warm water and a helpful air dryer. The toilet has outstanding washing features, such as the spray wash that uses toilet papers or wet wipes irrelevant.
The spray has the settings that allow for customisation with the options ranging from the water pressure, amount of water to be used, and the dryer. Comfort is taken care of with the use of heated toilet seats and the soft closing seat. It also has a night mode lighting for night use.
It is an elongated cotton white smart toile from TOTO. The pre-mist feature means that the toilet sprays the mist into the bowl when dry, making it more slippery. The spray is placed both at the rear and at the front parts of the seat. It also has temperature control functionality, an air dryer, and a deodorizer.
It has self-cleaning functionality, which cleans the toilet before using it and afterwards. It allows for the water volume of usage to be set and water temperature to ensure efficiency. These features help to make the experience pleasant and consider ecological factors for better survival.
This comes with the advanced feature of a bidet function. The toilet seat also has temperature control, including an air dryer.
Its water features include hygienic filtered water, pulsating was, and rear wash. The water pressure is also adjustable. The toilet also has an on/off sensor for safety purposes and energy bill conservation. It also has faucets that are used for self-cleaning, whose material is stainless steel.
To top it all off, it features a gentle pulse functionality for massage. It has a water heater and a warm air dryer to complement the heated seat.
This versatile model toilet has an enlarged toilet that is tankless and a smart bidet that is built-in. It incorporates comfort features to its core with the third generation type of ceramic heating.
This heats water immediately and thus does not depend on the water preservation of warm water. The coating features microbial properties that prevent bacterial survival and occurrence on the surface of the bidet.
It has a soft closing lid with replaceable faucets. It uses 1.2 gallons of water per flush and includes a light that adds convenience when using it at night.
It has an efficient remote control system for high efficiency. Your experience will be further enhanced by its automatic flushing capabilities that utilise a double cyclone system. It saves on water as it only used 0.8 and 1.0 gallons for each colour. This is eco-friendly and also bill-friendly.
Its faucets are one of a kind as it provides for the feature of retractable faucets that are self-cleaning. Its air dryers are warm, improving hygiene, and its pressure levels of water and positions of the faucets are adjustable. The faucets and water pressure can be adjusted across five levels.
It has a slow closing lead together with heated seats and a streamlined material made for comfort. It has a feature for energy saving thus is eco-friendly and bill-friendly. It also has stainless steel faucets, which are known for their durability. The toilet offers both comfort and beauty for your washroom experience.
It is a comfortable DIY installation seat, which makes it very reliable and easily usable. It has considered family types of households by the inclusion of a dual set of faucets. Faucets are placed in both the rear and front sides with a slow closing type of lid.
Pros of Smart Toilets
- It has a significant advantage to this factor. This means that there are no colder toilet seats, no more using tissues to wipe, no more stress of closing the seat covers, no more scrubbing of toilets, and finally, no more using the blinding midnight toilet lights in the middle of the night. It’s all thanks to technology.
- The use of features such as self-cleaning is an idea sent straight from heaven. The ability it has created to not having to clean your essentials using your hands. It has even eliminated the need to wash your hands after toilet use.
- The hygiene improvements brought about by the smart toilets beat our basic hygiene that could not keep our kids from getting sick. This has, in turn, improving the health status of the whole household in general.
Cons of Smart Toilets
- Repair issues. Since you are not electrical engineers, making a change in the toilet when broken is a big issue. The problem may not also be able to be repaired by your average non-technical plumber.
- Electricity use. Our standard toilets do not need any electricity to function. However, these toilets need electricity anytime you need to use them. Thus the electricity bill will automatically go up.
- When the light goes home, it is back to the stone-age with cold seats and manual flushing unless you have generators or solar panels in your house.
- User-friendliness. There are those illiterate users in the household whose age is past this current generation. They may need some basic training to use the toilet, or better yet, they may not prefer using this kind of toilet.
The art of coming up with the best material pieces of equipment is a gift. Toilets have evolved over a very long period to make it this far. Smart toilets are the epitome of toilet experience in this current world. However, they do not come cheap.
If you can afford these fantastic creations, do not hesitate to get yourself the best experiences and include these next-generation toilets in your household. Read through the features above and find the best of your preference.
Written by The Original PC Doctor on 5/2/2021.