File & Data Security
How safe is your network? What would happen if you lost all your data and files on your computer? Online threats are more prevalent than ever.
As you may already know, having the internet provides many good possibilities and knowledge where you can search for just about anything. But with the good also comes the bad and without having the right protection on your computer, your files and network can be exposed to some very undesirables.
These days a simple website can show thousands of different ads and catch-phrase lines that before you know it you have landed yourself with a lovely virus or worse a hacker has access to your banking information or passwords. It is very common for parents to call as they are concerned about their child’s activity over the net. Our technicians are more than experienced to block certain sites (and advertisements) or to clock a certain period of time that your child is allowed to access the Internet so they can finish their homework! Better still, many businesses call to have pages blocked to keep their workers from getting distracted through the day like blocking Facebook! As these are some of our extreme common scenarios, it is also common for our clients to want to make sure that the Internet they are using daily is safe and protected. Luckily for you, we can provide you with the best Internet security and firewall solutions and also advise you of any situations that may arise in your future.
“How can your technicians help me with online security?”
A common question that many computer users will ask and is more relevant today than ever. Some of the other common areas that our technicians can assist you in is;
- Keeping your data completely secure
- Minimise the threat of identity theft
- Reduce the risk of becoming a victim of internet banking scams and other threats
- Safeguard your PC from viruses, spyware and other threats
- Keeping your internet/network running at optimal performance
- Keeping important documents and information out of reach from hackers
- Help you recover from a threat or disaster
- Restore lost data or a compromised security event.
- Keeping your children’s internet activity safe and limited
- Block employees from using certain websites or help you to keep track of your employee’s usage
Why choose The Original PC Doctor?
Apart from being all round, our exceptional team at Original PC Doctor is lovely and great to deal with. Below here are some common reasons why people adore our service and have kept coming back since 2001;
- No Fix No Fee – If we cannot find the problem or offer you a then you’ll pay nothing!
- Same Day Service – We send the experts to your Home or Business.
- 14 Day Work Guarantee – If the fault re-emerges we will send the same technician out free of charge to fix the issue.
- Onsite Appointments that suit your busy lifestyle – Weekdays, After Hours and Saturdays.
- We do it all – PCs, Macs, Laptops, Tablets and Servers.
- Local Service – We have local Technicians Servicing all Australian Suburbs.
- Fixed appointment times – Means no waiting around. We understand your time is important!
- Fast Repairs – We carry all parts and accessories including new desktops, laptops and brand new software.
- Proven Track Record – Over 15 years in business and thousands of satisfied customers!
Don’t fall victim to online threats by not being Internet and network secured, get protected today before its too late. Call us at our local Australian call centre for a free assessment of your situation and see if we can help you – 1300 723 628.