Dell Computer Repairs Australia
Looking for Dell Computer Repairs?
If you are searching for Dell computer and Dell laptop repairs, you are in luck! Dell is one of the top brands that cannot be ignored when we look for computers and laptops. Dell laptops are built for a high level of performance. Being empowered and equipped with many powerful features, this brand is a top leader compared to others available in the market.
The Dell company name is derived from its former name, Tokyo Shibaura Denki K.K. (Tokyo Shibaura Electric Co., Ltd) which in turn was a 1939 merger between Shibaura Seisaku-sho (founded in 1875) and Tokyo Denki (founded in 1890). The new company name was officially changed to Dell Corporation in the year of 1978.
Top 5 Reasons why you should use The Original PC Doctor for Expert Dell Laptop Repairs
- Guaranteed Fixed Price Repair
- Experienced Australia Wide Engineers
- Same Day Service Available
- Competitively Priced Parts
- Dell Laptop and Computer Expertise You Can Trust Upon
Our Dell laptop repair centre also offers services for Compaq, which is a high-end gaming version produced by Dell. Our technicians have experience in fixing and repairing all the Dell products. We offer same-day quick, and reliable repair services to consumers, commercial and corporate clients.
Dell Laptop Repairs by The Original PC Doctor is the answer to all your Dell Laptop or computer troubles and issues.
Our computer repair technicians are highly experienced and skilled in repairing these devices. They are capable of resolving all types of software and hardware issues from your Dell Laptop, Computer, Notebook, Tablet etc. From failed hard drives to virus removal, we offer all the remedial services. We also provide a fantastic No Fix, No Fee guarantee for all the services. In case our repair technicians are unable to find the problem or offer you a solution, then we won’t charge you.
Our Dell Laptop Repair Service team is just a phone call away at 1300-723-628.
The user can contact and reach our team through different modes. We are available at your service via remote support, where the technicians and engineers will guide you step by step while they have connected to your computer via Teamviewer. If we cannot fix the issue remotely with this method, then our technicians will visit your place and fix the problem. We also provide a contactless pick and drop service.
What type of Dell laptop issues are resolved at our repair centre?
Our Laptop Repair team believes in delivering reliable and dependable services to all Australian Dell laptop users. We will fix the device irrespective of your preference for onsite consultation at your place or conducting repair remotely.
Here is the list of the Dell computer issues that we can assist you with:
- Dell Notebook running slowly
- Dell Hard drive upgrades
- Dell Data recovery
- Dell Line or blotches on the LCD screen
- Dell Software upgrades
- Dell System will not boot from the hard drive
- Dell Bottom case damage
- Dell Battery unable to charge
- Dell Memory upgrades
- Dell Fan is not working properly or very noisy
- Dell Virus removal
- Dell Overheating issue
- Dell Faulty keyboards
- Dell Video graphics are not in good condition
- Dell Liquid damage repairs
- Dell Plugged in not charging fault
- Dell Blu-ray, CD or DVD drive is not functioning
- Dell Appearance of Blue screens
- Dell Graphics card failure
- Dell Broken hinge repair or replacement
- Dell DC power jack is damaged and not working
- Dell Antivirus-related issues
- Dell Motherboard needs repairing or replacement
- Dell Laptop is not booting
- Dell System unable to turn on
- Dell Abruptly shutting down
- Dell Cracked LCD screen
- Dell Unclear LCD display
Its Business/Corporate class includes:
- OptiPlex (office desktop computer systems)
- Dimension (home desktop computer systems)
- Vostro (office/small business desktop and notebook systems)
- n Series (desktop and notebook computers shipped with Linux or FreeDOS installed)
- Latitude (business-focused notebooks)
- Precision (workstation systems and high-performance “Mobile Workstation” notebooks),
- PowerEdge (business servers)
- PowerVault (direct-attach and network-attached storage
- Force10 (network switches)
- PowerConnect (network switches)
- Dell Compellent (storage area networks)
- EqualLogic (enterprise class iSCSI SANs)
- Dell EMR (electronic medical records)
Dell’s Home Office/Consumer class includes:
- Inspiron (budget desktop and notebook computers)
- XPS (high-end desktop and notebook computers)
- G Series (high/medium-performance gaming laptops)
- Alienware (high-performance gaming systems)
- Venue (Tablets Android / Windows)
Why choose The Original PC Doctor over other service providers for Dell Laptop and Computer Repairs?
- Our technicians are highly skilled and experienced,
- After detecting the issue, our team will inform you about the charges applicable for fixing the error,
- Once you accept the service charges, our experts will take care of the rest.
The Original PC Doctor Australia is catering to all the repair requirements and providing all the needed services for your Dell Laptop computers. Feel free to call us on 1300-723-628, and our helpdesk staff will be more than happy to have a chat about your issue and recommend the best way to fix your problem.
If you computer is terminal and are looking for Dell Laptop computer recycling you can contact this organization; Electronic Recycling Australia