Lost your data? Don’t panic: not all is lost.
Sometimes computers can seriously malfunction causing massive disruption to emails, critical system files, database, CRMs and user data files.
These “disasters” can often occur without warning and can result in the loss of your company or personal information and files.
In some cases, even when files are simply accidentally deleted and it may be possible to recover the files, but quick and professional action is needed. It is critical not the use or write to the device as soon as you suspect data loss.
When files are deleted or simply disappear, our PC Doctors can perform deep system scans to determine where they have gone, and more importantly to see if they can be recovered. The next question is normally “how much data can be recovered”, and fortunately for you, we are your best choice for recovering as much data as possible. We have recovered data from some of Australia’s largest institutions down to your average home users desktops. Call us for a quote 1300 723 628.
Tips to prevent further data loss
- Stop using hard disk drive if there are clicking or grinding noises
- Avoid auto repair utilities to fix data loss issues
- Never restore a backup to the original system
- Protect the original data as much as possible
- Turn off system but do not shut down
- Diagnose the problem without booting computer
- Contact our office for free phone advice on how to best solve your problem
Why Choose The Original PC Doctor for Data Recovery Services?
- File List – No other companies will offer you a list of files that can be recovered before proceeding with the recovery.
- Can recover from all content types, such as files, digital photos and e-mails.
- Provide over 150 data recovery engineers worldwide + dedicated R&D teams. We have sufficient resources to handle large/small jobs and skillsets to cover all forms of data loss on all types of storage.
- All of your data is held and secured on file for 30 days after recovery just in case you lose your drive.
- We have an ISO-5/Class 100 Clean Room Facility (most other recovery companies in Australia have a class 10 which is a lower grade of performance. When a lower grade clean room facility is used your chances of recovering data are diminished.)
- We are authorised to handle highly sensitive data adhering to US government protocols. Don’t take your security for granted and hand over your personal information to just anyone
- We have completed the SAS 70 Type II Certification on our processes. You can rest assured that our comprehensive Information/Data Security Policy in place cover all access control, data handling and data security protocols/standards.
- Fast Local Service – We offer Same Day Service
- Extended Hours Appointments – Saturdays and After Hours
- Our expert technicians can come to your home or workplace and fix the problem on the spot!
- Fixed appointment times mean no waiting around
- One Stop Shop – we can serve all your onsite IT Needs including onsite professional services and hardware repairs.
- Established since 2001 with the Name You can Trust
What type of Files/Media can you recover?
- Hard Drive Recovery includes: laptop, desktop, external drives and business drive servers
- USB, Flash Memory Card Recovery: CD/DVD(SD/XD Cards, voice recorders)
- iPhone and Smart Phone (this may include older generations of phones, ask your phone manufacturer if your phone can be recovered)
- RAID Recovery
- Tape Recovery
- Floppy Disc Recovery
- Multi-drive server/SAN/VMware Recovery
- Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint Data Recovery
- All file formats including MYOB, QuickBooks and Outlook.
Therefore it is no secret for backing up all of your important files is a must for any home or business. There are many cautionary tales about businesses that have gone bust due to the loss of their digital information. While we won’t regale you with those tales right now, we know you understand the importance of having an easy-to-use and practical data backup solution ready to go or otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this right now.
There are quite a few technologies to assist with comprehensive data backup, and understanding the pros and cons of each one can often turn people off ever pursuing a viable backup solution.
We understand your confusion, that is why we can consult with you to determine the best method to suit your individual needs or business setup.
We are all about providing personalised IT support services by delivering Data Recovery solutions that work for you.
We have one of the best data recovery facilities in Australia and over 30 years’ experience in data recovery ensuring that you have the maximum chance for data recovery. We have technicians readily available which can come out and assess your disaster and provide you with a recovery action plan. We also have a range of data backup solutions for you to choose from so whatever stage you are at we can assist you!
Call 1300 723 628 today to speak with one of our friendly phone consultants.
We have one of Australia’s most experienced data recovery centres who have partnerships with 18 recovery facilities worldwide to make sure we can give your data the best chance possible for recovery. Call us today to organise a quote for a data/disaster recovery solution for you! Our friendly staff can talk you through the process and will provide you with all the information you need to have your data recovered by our professional engineers. You can also have the choice of dropping the drive off at our office, having a technician attend to your drive onsite or to send it in via Australia Post registered next day mail.
Below here is some of our customers’ reviews that would give you some idea of the level of experienced and customer services that we deliver.
Our Satisfied Data Recovery Customers Testimonials
“I have been running a printing business for 45 years and we came in the morning and the server had failed. I didn’t know what to do. I called the PC Doctor in the morning after being referred to them from a friend and had a technician out by lunchtime, he even called to let me know he was running a bit late. Franklin was courteous and knowledgeable even though the whole business had come to a grinding halt and we were stressing out, he carried all the parts necessary and got our server up and running that day! I was impressed with Franklin as he explained everything in terms we could understand and also set up a back-up system as our back-up system was not operational so we had lost all of our company data. The Original PC Doctor was then able to recover all our data within a week and send the data out in the mail. If my experience is anything to go by, I would highly recommend the Original PC Doctor to anyone in need of experienced, professional computer services.”
– Lawrie Barnett (Managing Director)
Action Printing – 253 Auburn Terrace, Hawthorn Victoria 3122.
“We have a mission critical system that monitors drug traffickers across the Torres Strait islands. We needed the computer equipment repaired, serviced and the data recovered from the hard drive. The equipment is over 15 years old so no one else could help us with a total solution. The Original PC Doctor not only had their hardware technician repair and service the old equipment but they were also able to recover the data and get one of their senior field technicians to rebuild the Windows 3.1 operating system which, as I found out, most companies will not touch! These guys are like the Swiss army knife for your IT problems they can fix anything!”
-Tony Marsden (Operations Manager)
Motorola Solutions, Burwood East, Victoria 3135.
“I want to thank you and Lachlan for what has been a truly impressive and very positive experience with your business. As a service provider myself, I highly value businesses that are efficient, knowledgeable, reliable and great to deal with. It is not necessarily common that service providers deliver on such intentions and yet I have found your business service and particularly the skills and abilities of Lachlan to be outstanding. I will indeed recommend your services highly to anyone who needs IT assistance and would like to thank you for a really enjoyable experience. Please pass on my gratitude to Lachlan, my new PC and all of my recovered data from the old PC is working like a dream. I am a very happy camper.”
-Helen Treload (Managing Director)
Forward Momentum Coaching, Boronia, Victoria 3155.