Data Recovery Melbourne
The Original PC Doctor is delighted to provide data recovery Melbourne!
Need Data Recovery in Melbourne? We can help with over 28 years data recovery experience you’re in good hands.
The Original PC Doctor provides state-of-the-art data and disaster recovery services and solutions for any kind of data loss and any type of virtual or physical storage media. Over the years we have helped thousands of businesses and individuals at critical crossroads when they experience data loss or a system crash as a result of:
- Computer/server or network failure including “BOSD – Blue Screen of death”
- Physical damage to their computer, laptop, phone or hard drive
- Hard drive crash including head crash and “the knock of death”
- Accidental data erasure
- File system corruption
- Hacking, Viruses, Spyware, Trojans or Ransomware
- Deliberate or inadvertent tampering with computer hardware
- Flood or Fire Damage
- Electrostatic Discharge
- And many more other disaster data recovery situations!
We have one of Australia’s most experienced data recovery centres with 18 partnerships to recovery facilities worldwide to make sure you give your data the best chance possible for recovery. Call us today to organise a quote for a data/disaster recovery solution for you. Our friendly staff can talk you through the process and will provide you with all the information you need to have your data recovered by our professional engineers. You can also have the choice of dropping the drive off at our office, having an technician attend to you onsite or arranging a courier to pick it up your equipment for you.
What steps should I take with Data Loss?
- STOP! If you suspect that your hard drive or storage media has failed:
- Turn off the media immediately
- Do not reboot, shake, disassemble or attempt to clean/dry the damaged media
- DO NOT DO IT YOURSELF! Call us 1300 723 628 we are the experts.
CAUTION: If you attempt to perform recovery of the damaged media or you might experience, unrecoverable data & invalidated warranty.
What type of Files/Media can you recover?
- Hard Drive Recovery includes: laptop, desktop, external, single drive servers
- USB, Flash Memory Card recovery: CD/DVD(SD/XD Cards, voice recorders)
- iPhone and Smart Phone
- RAID Recovery
- Tape Recovery
- Floppy disc recovery
- Multi-drive server/SAN/VMware Recovery
- Microsoft Exchange and
- SharePoint data recovery
- All file formats including MYOB, QuickBooks and Outlook
- Database recovery
- Photo recovery
- Deleted files recovery
- Overwritten files recovery
- sms and email recovery
- mms recovery
Why Choose Us For Data Recovery Melbourne?
- File List – No other companies will offer you a list of files that can be recovered before proceeding with the recovery.
- Can recover from all content types, such as files, digital photos and e-mails
- Provide over 150 data recovery engineers worldwide + dedicated R&D teams. We have sufficient resources to handle large/small jobs and skillsets to cover all forms of data loss on all types of storage.
- All of your data is held and secured on file for 30 days after recovery just in case you lose your drive.
- We have an ISO-5/Class 100 Clean Room Facility (most other recovery companies in Australia have a class 10 which is a lower grade of performance. When a lower grade clean room facility is used your chances of recovering data are diminished.)
- We are authorized to handle highly sensitive data. Adhering to US government protocols. Don’t take your security for granted and hand over your personal information to just anyone
- We have completed the SAS 70 Type II Certification on our processes. You can rest assured that our comprehensive Information/Data Security Policy in place covers all access control, data handling and data security protocols/standards.
- Fast Local Service – We offer Same Day Service
- Extended Hours Appointments – Saturdays and After Hours
- Our expert technicians can come to your home or workplace and fix the problem on the spot!
- Fixed appointment times mean no waiting around
- One Stop Shop we can serve all your onsite IT Needs including onsite professional services and hardware repairs.
Please note if your apple is covered under apple care please contact apple on the link below for free support;
Apple Store Online
If you can’t see the problem you are facing listed here, don’t worry; we probably can still help you. Give us a call and our friendly phone staff in our Australian call center we be more than happy to answer any questions about your problem, or point you in the right direction: 1300 723 628 – Data Recovery Melbourne