Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Unfortunately, we are all faced with some rather difficult times. A lot of us have lost a loved one or are in fear of their own or their loved ones’ lives. We understand how, though self-isolating from the rest of the world can be. Luckily, we have the technology to keep us company, making it possible for a lot of to complete the usual work-related activities from the comfort of our own home while we are safe and sound.
But computers, as we know them, can often experience issues – issues that require a professional’s opinion and knowledge. And so, we are here to serve any computer-related needs that you may have. Adapting to the new situation and the challenges that it has brought upon, our company will do its best to help you in this situation. By offering remote and contactless pick-up services, we are here for you at any time.
We will do our best to continue offering the usual on-site support whenever it is possible to do that under safe circumstances – for our hard-working technicians and you, our customers as well. The remote and contactless pick-up services are meant to replace the on-site ones when on-site support is unavailable, given the new situation. These services will still be charged at our usual standard rates, so that is one thing less to worry about.
However, this is a time where helping each other has a new-found value. And so, we ask all of our customers to avoid booking any on-site services if they belong to any of the high-risk groups. We will not leave you hanging – you will still be able to use our remote and contactless pick-up services to get rid of any computer issue that may be bothering you, and as we mentioned earlier, under any circumstances, will you not be charged extra.
Please follow these instructions if you have a scheduled on-site service:
- Please contact us and cancel your scheduled on-site service, for which you will not be charged a cancellation fee if you and/or a household member feels unwell;
- Please contact us and cancel your scheduled on-site service again in case you and/or a household member has recently travelled, in the last 14 days;
- Please contact us and cancel your scheduled on-site service if you and/or a household member has been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case or are diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Please avoid any physical greetings such as shaking hands with any of our technicians during an on-site service;
- Please respect the guidelines provided by the WHO (World Health Organization) and maintain a safe 1.5 to 2 metres distance with any of our technicians during an on-site service at all times;
- Please prepare any passwords that our technicians might need during the visit and prepare your computer by turning it on as you expect the arrival of our technicians. This would help them to finish their job faster and easier;
- Please note that we have stopped accepting cash as a prevention method against the new COVID-19.
Please respect our guidelines and requirements to make it possible for us to help you while staying safe and sound. Revisit our official website to keep on track with any new updates regarding the current situation.
Stay healthy and wash your hands!
John Pititto – Managing Director