Stage 4: Restrictions Melbourne Metro
COVID-19 Stage 4 Overview
We are closely monitoring the situation daily and constantly revision and updating company policies and procedures to keep our staff, clients and the greater community safe. If any of our staff have any flu symptoms, they must cease work immediately and get tested while waiting for tests they are forced to stay at home and not permitted to leave for any reason what so ever. Thus far Australia wide as of 14 October 2020 we have had 6 technicians go in for testing, one in SA and five in Victoria all came back as negative, to our knowledge we have been responsible for zero community transmissions and zero COVID-19 cases. After dealing with virus outbreaks for the last 20 years we understand the social dynamics and life cycles of these epidemics. As an organisation have gone over and above the government regulations and are working on new technologies to keep serving our clients with the highest standards of quality and service long into this pandemic.
We would like to update you regarding the stage 4 restrictions imposed by Daniel Andrews government on the state of Victoria since Midnight 5th August 2020. We will be closely screening all clients that they are clear from any flu symptoms or been into contact with anyone that is confirmed to have the COVID-19 virus. The great news is you can still get your computer fixed in Victoria, all other states are not affected and running as per normal, we have a number of flexible options for you;
1) Remote desktop support, for any software configuration issues we can log in remotely via the internet and fix them.
2) Contact-less computer repairs. We will book a time when a technician will come to your work or home, once the technician arrives they will call you. You are then required to put the equipment outside. The technician will take the equipment away assess it and then get back to you with some options for repairing it. Once the repairs are complete the technician will return the computer back to you.
3) Sendle - DIY send it in. You can book a Sendle pickup which we organise for the next business day. Simple call up and book the job, you then need to put your laptop in a box and we email you a shipping label. Attach the label to the box and a Sendle courier will pick it up from your work or home on the next business day. We will also arrange for delivery back to you once the computer is all fixed up.
4) Australia Post. You can register your details with us and then send your computer in for repairs. We can send it back once the machine is repaired and working like new again.
5) Onsite booking, this is only as a last resort if you need your computer as a primary communications tool or you need help with your NBN or VOIP phone. We can dispatch a technician with the full PPE outfit to you home or workplace to get you back online.
If you have any comments, concerns or feedback we would love to hear it, please email our biosecurity task force at [[email protected]].